cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ServiceConstructionException when adding JAX-RS application ruins existing applications
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:29:42 GMT
Hi

I'm not sure what the actual underlying cause is, as you commented the
servers are sharing the same destination in this case and I guess it
does not make sense to destroy a server instance which may cause the
side-effects if this server instance has not even done any registrations
of its own - I'm just hoping that introducing a dedicated exception for
this case will help - though I'm not 100% sure at this stage

Thanks, Sergey