cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Noobie wanting to help with Documentation...
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 00:27:58 GMT
Hey Mark,

I express my own opinion here but I have no doubts the CXF team
would support it, making documentation useful, accurate and  up-to-date
would be terrific. If you are willing to help, that would be certainly
appreciated by the community and the team. Do you have any particular
plan / tutorials in mind you would like to tackle first? What kind of
help you may need (examples, snippets, comments, clarifications, ...)?
Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko