cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <exabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 2.6 branch
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 15:40:35 GMT
I included the toolchain backport because it literally is the easiest way to
get to the goal. Simply put this file in "~/.m2/toolchains.xml":

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<toolchains
  xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/TOOLCHAINS/1.1.0"
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/TOOLCHAINS/1.1.0
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/toolchains-1.1.0.xsd">
  <toolchain>
    <type>jdk</type>
    <provides>
      <version>1.6</version>
      <vendor>oracle</vendor>
    </provides>
    <configuration>

<jdkHome>/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home</jdkHome>
    </configuration>
  </toolchain>
</toolchains>

Change the jdkHome path to your JDK 1.6 home if necessary (That's the
default on my mac).

This worked on CI and the build passed.

The alternative is solving a bunch of TLS 1.1/1.2 issues because of https,
installing certificates into cacerts, download and install an alternative
maven,  among many other things I didn't want to do to mess up my system :/