cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam T Anderson" <atand...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: CXFAuthenticator questions
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 21:15:26 GMT
Dan,

Do you have any thought on how we could work around this when the
--add-opens option is removed?

Thanks,
Adam Anderson

From:	Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org>
To:	dev@cxf.apache.org
Date:	05/10/2017 02:45 PM
Subject:	Re: CXFAuthenticator questions

The main reason for all the convoluted class loader stuff in this case is
to make sure the static reference  doesn’t reference any class or anything
from the CXF class loaders so that a web app can properly be un-deployed in
tomcat or similar.   If we create our own class loader, then that class
loader would maintain a reference to the CXF jars and prevent them from
being collected and such.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp