cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Licensing/NOTICE changes
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 10:55:00 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to propose a few changes to the NOTICE file and licenses after
noticing a few things.

a) Remove the following section from NOTICE - we no longer ship any mtosi
artifacts:

This product also includes MTOSI wsdl and schemas developed by the
TeleManagement Forum (http://www.tmforum.org/browse.aspx). The original
MTOSI wsdl and schemas can be download from
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/mtosi-ri)

b) Remove the following section from NOTICE - we don't ship xml-apis any
longer either in the distribution:

Portions of the included xml-apis library were originally based on the
following:
   - software copyright (c) 1999, IBM Corporation., http://www.ibm.com.
   - software copyright (c) 1999, Sun Microsystems., http://www.sun.com.
   - software copyright (c) 2000 World Wide Web Consortium,
http://www.w3.org

c) We don't ship the CDDL + GPL exception v1.0 and v1.1 in "licenses"
(required for javax.annotation-api-1.2 + javax.ws.rs-api-2.0.1) as I
believe we are required to.

Any objections?

Colm.

--