cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXFAuthenticator questions
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 19:45:13 GMT
The main reason for all the convoluted class loader stuff in this case is to make sure the
static reference  doesn’t reference any class or anything from the CXF class loaders so
that a web app can properly be un-deployed in tomcat or similar.   If we create our own class
loader, then that class loader would maintain a reference to the CXF jars and prevent them
from being collected and such.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp