cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Fred : which branch to work on?
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 05:41:14 GMT
Whenever possible we try to fix issues on master first and then backport to
the individual branches.

You should first clone the cxf git repo on github, then create a branch
named like the issue id. You can then work on the branch and do your
commits. The commits should have the format "[issue-id] description". When
finished you create a pull request. If the commits are named like this the
PR should automatically appear in the respective issue in jira.

Christian

> Hi guys,
>
> I would like to start work on some bugs , Im not sure about your
> procedures, can you advise please?
> which branch should I pull to work on?
>
> Regards,
>
> Fred Assi