cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Blencowe, Bill" <bblenc...@clarityssi.com>
Subject WS-Policy and Spring Boot
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:08:54 GMT
Good Day,

    I have working web service running with Spring Boot.

    My WSDL has a policy, but CXF does not appear to acknowledge the policy and simply accepts
a soap request with no policies.

    Is this possible via CXF when using Spring Boot?

    Does anyone have a working sample?

Bill Blencowe  |  Software Development
Clarity Software Solutions, Inc.
(203) 453-3999 x 313

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message, including any attachments,
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution
is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message