cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF SpringBoot Starter & Initializr
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 16:33:02 GMT
Hi, the issue description still reads that Spring annotations can be
supported - I guess may be it is a sync problem ?
As a side note, I've started wondering if may be we can have Spring
annotations checking but treating them internally as JAXRS annotations
:-), I may have a look a bit later on

Sergey