cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]websocket transport with undertow?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 13:44:24 GMT
Hi Freeman,

yeah, please try your new module idea on the branch and see if you can
make a JAXRS sys test working with it, but also
try to run a websocket web demo with Tomcat 7 first to confirm it is
working, then with Tomcat 8 and somehow get it actually running :-), and
I think if you make it happen then it will also work with Undertow

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders