cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: meecrowave cxf-oauth2
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 13:44:24 GMT
Hi Romain,

that makes sense, supporting the authorization code can be optional,
note the providers can support only all non-redirection based grants or
the code grants too, ex, JCacheOAuthDataProvider and JCacheCodeDataProvider.

I suppose the real challenge is how to auth the users (OAuth2 clients)
at the /token level. For ex, in Fediz OIDC we'd connect to Syncope via
CXF STS, with Syncope covering all the possible user storages.

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders