cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing some old modules in 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 14:30:27 GMT
Hi All,
I've created a master issue,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-7191, please double check,

and started from removing the cxf-rt-management-web module.
As I've already mentioned few times, the modules will be restored on
demand,

I'm planning to remove JIBX related modules next...and will take a pause
till early January before competing the rest of the subtasks.

It will be only -6 or so modules but as they say every little helps as
far as attempting to minimize the CXF module space is concerned

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders