cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.9 and 3.0.12
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 07:54:26 GMT
It's a bug in Weld but I would still change it as your handling is better and also beneficial
for OWB.

Weld team claims that BeanClass is actually only for determining the visibility. Still they
also base other decisions on that type (as does OWB).
I wanted to change/clarify this in the spec but was outnumbered.

So it's def not a blocker for a release.
You inject a Bus and you get a Bus. You cannot rely on any upcast anyway if you just inject
an interface.

Again, let's fix this for 3.1.10, but doesn't block the current release imo.

LieGrue,
strub