cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf git commit: [CXF-7164] Support tracing using Zipkin Brave
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 07:58:51 GMT
Hello guys,

would it make sense to have a lighter tracker in cxf? idea is just to have
a header accumulator but not all the data zipkin requires. I often saw it
used in companies to track the data path but often it is self contained and
only contains the host list. In term of delivery it would be a jaxrs
client/server provider (or interceptor) to handle the header and soap
equivalent probably. Wdyt?

(to make it clear client1 would send Cxf-Tracking: host1, if received on
host2 the program does another request it will send Cxf-Tracking:
host1,host2 etc...)

Romain Manni-Bucau