cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] CXF 3.1.9 and 3.0.12
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2016 18:42:42 GMT

> On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 11:06 AM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Le 11 déc. 2016 17:03, "Jeff Genender" <jgenender@apache.org> a écrit :
> >
> > You -0’d a release because the pull request that you submitted at
> 12/11/16
> > 15:30 GMT didn’t make it into a release whose vote was kicked off nearly
> 42
> > hours before at 12/9/16 21:47 GMT?
> >
> > In particukar since it is a bug in weld not cxf as Mark pointed out.
> >

> Nope.  Take a look at the changes Romain, CXF's usage is against what the
> spec says it should be doing.

I did and Bus is spec compliant regarding getBeanClass + it allows to keep
cxf programming style in main code (otherwise we need to impl Bus in cdi
module and delegate to ExtensionManagerBus but sounds useless).
Which point is not respected?

PS: we can move this topic on a new thread if it pollutes this one