cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: cxf git commit: [CXF-7164] Support tracing using Zipkin Brave
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 08:10:12 GMT
The new logging support in rt/features/logging already creates exchange
id and message id. It also allows to send the message id over the wire.
I have already fed the data into elastic search. There I was able to
correlate request to reply and request sent out from the client to
request received on the server.

Would that already work?

See http://cxf.apache.org/docs/message-logging.html

Christian