cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing some old modules in 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 16:03:48 GMT
OK, these 5 modules (jibx, xmlbeans, sdo, binding/object,
rt-management-web - the best but never used logging system for the
endpoints :-),  +2 systest jibx modules) have gone, -7 in total.

Not too many but it is a start.

I was hesitating for few mins about removing a databindins-xmlbeans, but
then I reminded myself we can put it back if needed. I removed a JAX-RS
Xmlbeans provider extension awhile back, and with JAXB and Aegis
providing probably a 100% coverage for SOAP XML with no Xmlbeans queries
at all we are likely safe here.

Dan, others, ping me please if you'd like some of these removed modules
return to the 3.2.0 starting line, happy enough for the moment we have
decreased a total number of modules by -7 :-)

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders