cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: is a release early december possible?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 03:30:17 GMT
Ok, I think the issue's fixed.  Raised PR
https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/195 to address the issue.

Problem - when a normal scoped CDI bean was being created, it was using the
proxy class as a key instead of the root class.  This was causing the
original PerRequest provider to be invoked instead of the CDI backed
instance since CXF is getting the class from the real class's class.  I
changed the extension to load the original class name for the CDI proxy
instead.

There's one good thing (sort of) that I'm seeing now.  Previously,
dependent scoped beans were getting reused in CXF.  Now, they're acting as
new instances each time.  This is why I changed the scope of
BookStoreService.

John