cxf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: is a release early december possible?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 01:41:15 GMT
Ok, something's broken right now in 3.1.x :-) (it's an ironic smiley)

I'm working on a fix.  To replicate the issue, add @RequestScoped to
org.apache.cxf.systests.cdi.base.BookStore.  Both multi-app test suites
fail.

John

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 12:47 PM Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

>
> > On Nov 14, 2016, at 8:20 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > does a 3.1.9 release sound feasible for beginning of december? idea here
> is
> > to upgrade meecrowave (in progress subproject of openwebbeans depending
> on
> > the snapshot) to release before Xmas holidays time.
>
> That’s normally the time I’d like to see a release anyway.   I don’t like
> doing one in late December due to the Holidays so not doing one in early
> December would mean a wait all the way into January.   Thus, +1 to an early
> December release.  :)
>
>
> --
> Daniel Kulp
> dkulp@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog
> Talend Community Coder - http://coders.talend.com
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message