cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Introducing Microbule...
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 12:58:27 GMT
Yeah, I just used Blueprint because I'm more familiar with it at the
moment.  I want to make the code highly configurable, so I need to play
with the configuration bits of DS and convert it.  Another option is to
just use BundleActivators to make very vanilla.  Right now, Karaf is my
target, because it has that "build your own container" aspect to it that I
love.  Any tips (or example) on converting stuff to DS would be greatly
welcome! ;)