cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Introducing Microbule...
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 21:15:27 GMT
Well, provided the right transport is there, you can use whatever "address"
you want when you create a server.  It would just fire it up (as you've
seen in your code) for you.  The Karaf version can just use relative
addresses since CXF is already fired up and listening on "/cxf" in the
container.  So, if you just used Microbule outside of an OSGi container,
then you could do exactly as you're saying.