cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is a release early december possible?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 17:15:10 GMT
Hey Romain,

Although I cannot comment on release, sorry, I have made a few changes
regarding CDI integration (DefaultApplication
discovery, release of the creational contexts, handling resource classes
properly). The last changes have been committed
early last week. Could you please confirm no regressions are observed on
your side?
Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko