cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Introducing Microbule...
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 18:09:21 GMT
Hi James,

Would it be an option to extract the tracer - at least the names of the
headers - to a "portable" module? With Mark we were on that area as well
for meecrowave (a microprofile server based on CXF too and hosted
@openwebbeans) and was thinking to add it to sirona since it is the
monitoring related ASF project. Would be great to make the names/format
uniform accross impl otherwise inteoperability is hard and this feature
loose some of its strength.

wdyt?

PS: sure we can share more but this would at least enable a
microbule-meecrowave cluster to speak the same language ;)

Romain Manni-Bucau