cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andy McCright <j.andrew.mccri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Becoming a committer?
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 15:59:29 GMT
Hi Sergey, John,

Thanks for the kind words.  I don't mind waiting -- I totally understand
the idea of wanting to make sure that a person is contributing on a
consistent basis before adding them as a committer -- or on the flip side,
that you don't want to have a bunch of committers who were active for a
short period of time, but then stopped.

I'll plan to keep contributing, and we can continue this conversation in a
few months (I'm not planning to go anywhere... :) ).

Thanks again for all of the support!

Andy