cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing some old modules in 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 22:44:45 GMT
Hi All

Just a reminder that the below is a list of the modules which will,
unless someone objects, be gone from 3.2.0 - but will be put back
immediately if either of these modules is still used.
We'd just to make the best effort at starting cleaning up CXF large
module space.

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin