cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is a release early december possible?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 17:21:43 GMT
Hi Andriy

Any Apache CXF PMC member can stage a release.

IMHO trying to do CXF 3.1.9 in early Dec is a good idea. Even if have it
out by 15 Dec (about 2 months since 3.1.8) then it will still give
Romain a chance to finalize a microwave release before Christmas.

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders