cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Becoming a committer?
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 19:39:57 GMT
One thing I'd like to add to it is that different contributors
contribute differently. Some people contribute very often, some less
frequently.

I think during this latest year we have not had that many new
contributors coming in with most of the new contributors starting
helping during the last few months. A 1 year gap is not reflecting the
real picture of how the CXF contributions are done.

We have a new committer being in the process of joining the team right
now whose contributions were spread over a fairly long period of time,
we've had a number of new contributors coming in recently, and we do
hope the CXF team will keep growing.

I believe CXF PMC has always been looking for an opportunity to grow the
team, both the PMC and committers teams, this is how I see as an
individual PMC team member.

Sergey