cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is a release early december possible?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 02:17:42 GMT
Hey John,

I think the test cases worked due to the presence of multiple resource class
instances (there was a warning in the log). This has been fixed and it seems
like there is a regression. Please let me know if you need any help with the
fix, we should also have a test case for that.
Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko