cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject JAX-RS Client Injection
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2016 19:52:48 GMT
Hi,

Wanted to get some input on this.  I raised a ticket to add CDI support for
client injection, which I'm assuming is both the JAX-RS clients and the
built in CXF clients, including proxy clients.

The way I see it, JAX-RS clients are straight forward, dependent beans via
newClient() method calls.

However, for the proxy clients, this is a bit trickier I think.  Should the
underlying proxied client be application scoped? or dependent (the old
prototype vs singleton question from spring)?  Are the clients inherently
thread safe?

John