cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxi integration: multiple buses during deployment?
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 11:43:06 GMT
Hey guys,

Indeed, there is an issue with CDI and usage of custom bus. I think there
are couple of the options
we have here:
 - pass the bus instance to ResourceUtils::createApplication, in this case
if bus is not set, the behaviour would be exactly the same
 - change the way JAXRSServerFactoryBean is being created so we could set
the bus before setting the application

Romain Manni-Bucau, do we have a ticket for it? If not, could you please
create one, we'll work on a fix for it.
Thanks.