cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andy McCright <j.andrew.mccri...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF-7070 mixed in with CXF-7075
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 23:05:42 GMT
Sergey, All,

While waiting on the performance benchmark results for 7075, I thought I
would take a look at 7070.  I ended up committing changes to that under the
same pull request that is still open for 7075 - different commit, but same
PR.

I'm still coming up to speed on Git, so there is probably an easy way to
separate the different commits into different PRs, but I don't know how
offhand.  Do you know how to do this?  Since they are different commits
does it matter if it is in the same PR or not?  Sorry for the rookie
questions.

Thanks,

Andy