cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF-7070 mixed in with CXF-7075
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 09:08:46 GMT
Hi Andy, Andriy

Re CXF-7070, I'd rather see the relevant changes linked to CXF-7070, it
is about not logging the headers which are considered to be sensitive
for a given production, which is not related to the performance related
enhancements and it will be easier to discuss these orthogonal changes.

I'm not sure right now how to separate the commits from a single PR, but
I guess it is not really a problem at all, as far as CXF-7075 is
concerned we know we are now looking only at possibly optimizing some of
JAXRSUtils code - I'll simply close this PR once it is finalized.

Andy, can you please open a new PR against CXF-7070 ?

Thanks, Sergey