cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing some old modules in 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 10:06:15 GMT
Hi Mr. Kelly
Thank you very much!
You mentioned that Mason is a little bit weak at English foundation compared to other kids
last week. So we want to know how we can do at home to cooperate with you to improve his English
capability.
From about 1 year ago, I began to read English books for him for about 20 to 40 minutes almost
every night, mainly picture books. But we don't speak English at home because our English
is not that good. Besides this, Mason hasn't gone to any English classes to learn English
and neither learned how to write words or letters.
So now we want to know:
1. Based on your observation, witch part  is the most weak of his English, listen, speak,
read or write?
2. Because I think listening may be the most important capability, do you suggest we should
let him  listen more English materials from now on?
3. what's your specific suggestion on improving his English capability at home?

We hope get your feedback and thank you again!
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

> On Sep 5, 2016, at 9:55 AM, Freeman Fang <freeman.fang@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Sergey,
>
> I think we still need keep the services/wsn, WS-N is one of WS-* specification and AFAIK
users still use it.

> Thanks!
> -------------
> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>

>> On Sep 3, 2016, at 4:41 AM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com <mailto:sberyozkin@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>> Updated list (it may be a bit noisy but it will settle down...)
>>
>> 1. rt/management-web
>>
>> I was the one who added it, it was based on a GSOC project and I do think it is a
unique project (users can see logging events in Atom readers), Aki did some good work around
it a couple of years back, but I haven't seen any user actually asking questions or trying
to use it.
>> Thus it should go. I'll be the 1st one who will put it back if someone will want
to push it further.

>> 2. maven-plugin/archetypes: Maven JAXWS and JAXRS prototypes. Can they be really
useful to anyone ? May be we can drop them and put back if needed.

>> 3. integration/jca - I don't even remember what JCA means . I vaguely recall it was
some old container spec ?

>> 4. rt/bindings/object
>>
>> I think I recall Dan explaining awhile back it is a more advanced version of coloc
but I don't think it has ever been used by CXF users ?

>> 5. rt/databindings/jibx
>>   I believe JIBX has not been maintained for many years now, if yes then lets let
it go

>> 6. systests/jibx
>>
>> 7. rt/databindings/sdo
>>
>>   I know it was added on request from one of our previous employers, which was awhile
back. Not sure if we need to keep it though