cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE CDI and CXF CDI
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 13:46:34 GMT
We have ATM a tomee "service" doing that and registering a filter for
JAX-RS (to allow to serve plain web resources which was a common error of
users). Having a CDI solution is not an option ATM since we have to work
when CDI is not activated. We can surely check if we can merge more code
but we actually have a light integration, the code mainly only create a
server factory and read our specific configuration and then we delegate in
the filter.

Romain Manni-Bucau