cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [1/2] cxf git commit: [CXF-6801]build CXF which java9
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 06:11:13 GMT
Unified the profile name and created sub-tickets to track those failed tests.

Thanks Sergey!
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

> On Sep 9, 2016, at 5:32 PM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Freeman
>
> I see few WS & RS tests have been disabled - are you planning to re-enable them ?
You can start with a conditional test run if they don't work under Java9 yet - check if it
is Java9 and ignore if yes and then open a JIRA to have them working with Java 9.