cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Concurrency issue with EHCacheTokenStore
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2016 08:18:52 GMT
ok, no failures during the weekend testsuite runs.
Ive created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-587 and here is
the patch I've tried
https://github.com/asoldano/wss4j/commit/5a7897f7440940a11c0c853fbb8fb26c644fa898.diff
.
Colm, if that's fine with you I can go ahead and commit and/or send a PR.

Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano