cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf 3?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2016 13:41:07 GMT
Hi

It may indeed make sense to drop Karaf 3 related modules from 3.2.0.

Few other modules are being considered as candidates for being removed
from 3.2.0 in the other dev thread - and as suggested there we can
always restore the removed modules if really needed.

Thanks, Sergey

On 20/09/16 14:06, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Looking at Guillaume’s changes for CXF-7060, I have to wonder one thing:
>
> For 3.2, do we still need support for Karaf 3?    Karaf 4 has been out for a while and
I believe most folks have migrated.   If we don’t need support for Karaf 3.x the changes
Guillaume is doing can be simplified greatly and we can avoid all the duplication between
the two features.xml files and such.