cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing rs-sse system tests
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 13:23:42 GMT
Hi Andriy

The part which I do not understand is why running an individual Jetty
test works but the same test fails if it is run second in the group of 2
tests.
I can def help with investigating on Linux - but we'd need to disable
them for now if you'd like me to look into it because I'll probably only
have time some time next week

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin