cxf-dev mailing list archives

From divay <divay.ban...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF Codegen Plugin 3.1.6 wsdl2java generating duplicate package "generated"
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 09:52:59 GMT
Recently we migrated from cxf-codegen-plugin 2.7.5 to 3.1.6. After the
migration we are facing issues related to a duplicate package "generated"
with duplicate classes being also added to the source root. Below is our
code gen maven execution example. Could somebody let us know how we can
suppress the generation of the duplicate "generated" package.

 <execution>
                        <id>genTestS</id>
                        <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                        <configuration>
                            <sourceRoot>${basedir}/src/gen/java</sourceRoot>
                            <wsdlOptions>
                                <wsdlOption>

<wsdl>${basedir}/src/gen/wsdl/Test.wsdl</wsdl>
                                    <extraargs>
                                        <extraarg>-client</extraarg>
                                        <extraarg>-validateWsdl</extraarg>
                                        <extraarg>-p</extraarg>