cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] UI for Fediz IDP - update -
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 15:59:09 GMT
Hi Aymen

re issue with passing the claims containing "/", in your example below,
something like
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/givenname'

needs to have "/" %-encoded for the the server to understand it
represents a single value as opposed to a sequence of "/" separated path
segments.

It may be simpler to have such properties to pass as query parameters.
If it is passed as a path segment value the browser will unlikely encode
"/" because "/" is a valid path separator. if you do from some script
then do encode it first

HTH, Sergey
On 21/08/16 21:56, Aymen Furter wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> A little update regarding the Fediz IDP UI I am currently building:
> - Integrated into Maven Build Process
>   See my fork: https://github.com/aymenfurter/cxf-fediz
>   (However, this creates a dependency. The Build Server needs to have npm installed.
Is this an issue?)

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders