cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andy McCright <j.andrew.mccri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 16:32:46 GMT
> Sure, please do. FYI, in CXF 3.1.7 we have JAX-RS
MessageBodyReader/Writer cache supported something that Neal Hu and myself
worked upon. MediaType cache has also been implemented earlier (with thanks
to Alessio).

Interesting - that is where we have found the most success as well.  In
3.0.3 and 3.0.9, we found a lot of time was spent determining the
appropriate MBR/MBW for a given request/response.  I'll take a look at
those changes to see if they could be ported back to the the 3.0.X stream.

Rookie question, but what is the major difference between the 3.0.X stream
and 3.1.X stream?  Does 3.1.X require Java 8 (or higher)?

Thanks,
Andy