cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: [DISCUSS] UI for Fediz IDP
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 09:58:07 GMT
Hi Aymen,

The screenshots look nice, it would be great to include your project in the
Fediz source code. I don't think we need to wait until known issues are
resolved, it should be fine to just create JIRAs for the issues and resolve
them when you get time etc. Once we release 1.3.1, we can update the master
branch to 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT + add the UI in then if you're agreeable.

Could you make a list of all of the possible licensing issues so that we
can check them out?

It would be great to re-use the "log-in" screen for the Fediz IdP itself,
currently we just use Basic Auth which doesn't look so good.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder