cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject AW: AW: [DISCUSS] UI for Fediz IDP
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 11:36:37 GMT
Hi Colm, Aymen

@Aymen: I really like the UI you developed.

I agree with you Colm that it makes sense to merge it when master branch is on 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
It also makes sense to replace the login screen. I'd recommend to separate the UI for the
business user (SSO login) and the UI for the IDP administrator. There should be no dependency
between the two.

We should also add SSO to the Admin UI which is like any other application (relying party)
which means, the cookie between the IDP and the IDP UI is not shared.

WDYT?

Cheers

Oli

________________________________
Von: Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea@apache.org>
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Juli 2016 11:58:07
An: dev@cxf.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: [DISCUSS] UI for Fediz IDP

Hi Aymen,

The screenshots look nice, it would be great to include your project in the
Fediz source code. I don't think we need to wait until known issues are
resolved, it should be fine to just create JIRAs for the issues and resolve
them when you get time etc. Once we release 1.3.1, we can update the master
branch to 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT + add the UI in then if you're agreeable.

Could you make a list of all of the possible licensing issues so that we
can check them out?

It would be great to re-use the "log-in" screen for the Fediz IdP itself,
currently we just use Basic Auth which doesn't look so good.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder