cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aymen Furter <aymen.fur...@prodyna.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] UI for Fediz IDP
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 16:18:55 GMT
Hi there!

I would like to start a discussion / ask for your feedback regarding
a side project I've recently began. It's about a Angular 2 based
user interface for the Fediz IDP REST Interface.

The state of the project can be described as "Prototype".

Used Technologies:
- Angular 2 (RC3), TypeScript
- SB Admin 2 (CSS Template)
- Twitter Bootstrap (CSS Framework)

Known Issues/Todos:
- Lists do not get updated consistently (For example when an entry is deleted or added. Could
be server side related)
- Login implementation is not working properly yet.
- CSS Issues (Especially in lower resolutions)
- Packaging
- Untested in IE

Github: https://github.com/aymenfurter/FedizIDPUI

Screenshots:

[cid:part1.08040906.04010809@prodyna.com]

[cid:part2.07030004.02020206@prodyna.com]

[cid:part3.00060409.07050302@prodyna.com]

[cid:part4.02020608.04060203@prodyna.com]

Since its based on bootstrap, the UI is responsive (Not all screens are working that well):
[cid:part5.02070005.07010502@prodyna.com]   [cid:part6.09070204.00060700@prodyna.com]  best
regards, Aymen