cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Heads up] Design of new major version of CXF DOSGi
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 09:52:55 GMT
I'm not seeing this code in a WS provider either:

https://github.com/apache/cxf-dosgi/blob/cxf-dosgi-ri-1.8.0/cxf-dsw/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/dsw/handlers/AbstractPojoConfigurationTypeHandler.java#L186

so it is not possible to add extra CXF interceptors for JAX-WS users
too. The use-cases for adding them to JAX-WS endpoints would be the same
as for JAX-RS.

Only
https://github.com/apache/cxf-dosgi/blob/cxf-dosgi-ri-1.8.0/cxf-dsw/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/dsw/handlers/AbstractPojoConfigurationTypeHandler.java#L235

is kept across the providers.

Look, it is not really a big deal for me :-). But if one has a DS or
Blueprint context it is handy to add CXF logging features or something
else OOB by simply registering a bean in the context.

I'd still prefer to keep that code for now at least, then do the intent
POCs, and only then decide if the code can be removed or not.

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders