cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [Heads up] Design of new major version of CXF DOSGi
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 14:58:57 GMT
Unfortunately this did not work for the server side. The
TlsServerParameters can not be set using a feature.
Seems like they are configured in the JettyHTTPServerEngineFactory.

I found that it is possible to configure server side ssl using config
admin and will test if this helps.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider