cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial RxJava support in CXF
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 16:04:31 GMT
Does it mean it misses another issue CXF-XXXX "Integrate Rx with HTTP/2"?
https://github.com/apache/tomcat/blob/TOMCAT_9_0_0_M6/java/javax/servlet/http/PushBuilder.java
looks super promishing. Only question I have is should the runtime provide
some fallback mecanism if HTTP/2 is not supported or just fail.

Romain Manni-Bucau