cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cxf-wsn slow consume message
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 11:57:10 GMT
Hi

The likely reason you are seeing no feedback is that CXF-WSN may not be
used a lot.
While I have any experience in this area, reading your question suggests
that an improvement is needed. Please do create a patch and we will do
the best to apply it

Cheers, Sergey

On 16/05/16 12:13, Pierre-Alexandre Mançaux wrote:
> Hello
>
> Does someone see my message?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
>> Le 13 mai 2016 à 12:29, Pierre-alexandre Mançaux <pierrealexandre.mancaux@gmail.com>
a écrit :

>> hello
>>
>> i m working with cxf-wsn and i see that message take 1second to be treat in onMessage
method.

>> I see that method getEpr() is taking 500ms
>>
>> does it possible to declare a private member W3CEndpointReference and initialise
it just once with getEpr() and after on OnMessage method get this private member and do not
call getEpr eachTime?

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders