cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: CXF Repository Build
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:04:50 GMT
This is caused by the local index policy. I set it to REQUIRED now.
Which means that local build should work with local snapshots.
The bad thing is only that these builds then will have file: urls in the

The bnd-indexer-plugin still sucks in my opinion. I hope the indexes
will support mvn style urls at some points then this will go away.
If it creates to much trouble we can disable it.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de