cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Iurii Smyrnov <ismyr...@talend.com>
Subject Fediz OIDC documentation
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 10:23:19 GMT
Hi CXF developers (Sergey Beryozkin, Jan Bernhardt, Colm O hEigeartaigh and other guys who's
working on Apache Fediz OIDC development),
We are working on Talend TDFPS project and investigating Fediz OIDC implementation (could
we use it in our project). But there is no much info about Fediz OIDC imlementation and architecture.

We would be very grateful to you if you could help and  provide us with Fediz  OIDC documentation
of implemented architecture and how could we use current imlementation of Fediz OIDC?
?Because there is no Fediz OIDC in the Java  http://openid.net/developers/libraries/ list.

Does it support all functionality of the OpenId Connect 1.0  specification for now (for example
Identity Providers)?

Thanks,

Iurii Smyrnov
email: ismyrnov@talend.com